Monday 27 June 2011

Top 5 Summer lipsticks!

I thought I would show you my top 5 Summer lipsticks that I have been loving. Some of them I have had for quite a while and some have been fairly new as its not been the best weather to have worn bright colours. My favorite colour is Vegas Volt and it was the first Mac lipstick I ever purchased. Its such a gorgeous coral colour and its not overly bright (like morange) and looks great on a night out. Saint Germain and Snob have to be the classic pink girly colours for summer and look great with minimal makeup and just add a pop of colour to a very plain outfit. Although, I think they don't look as great with a tan as it sort of makes everything look over the top.

I'm not usually a fan of glitter in lipsticks, I think they can look quite tacky and cheap but I love the collection 2000 lipstick in the colour passion fruit. The sparkle isn't that noticeable but I think it makes it a bit more wearable and looks great on a night out. Lastly, Coral reef by Sleek is the best cheaper end brand I have ever come across in terms of lipsticks. It is so moisturising and is like a lustre finish as it adds a really nice glossy sheen to the lips :)



(Click on the image to get a closer look) :) x

1 comment:

  1. Vegas volt looks gorgeous honey! :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete