Monday 28 March 2011

Should I, or shouldn't I?

Hey everyone!
So I need some opinions/ advice about some videos I'm thinking of doing.
As some of you might already know, I work at a really cheap shop (part time may I add) at a store called Quality Save. Basically it sells products from Boots and Superdrug but at a much cheaper price. So I was thinking of doing a video series, where I sort of review products that I've bought from my work and depending on whether I like them or not I can report back to you all to let you know what I think of them and whether they're good enough to spend the full price on in Boots/Superdrug. I get rather annoyed when I spend a bit more money in drugstores and I'm not entirely happy with the product, as it just gets chucked in my draw and I never use it again. I feel these videos could be rather satisfying for those of you who want to buy a product but are unsure whether to do so due to the price. Obviously the reviews of the products will be my own opinions, so some people may disagree with my views but it’s always helpful in some ways I guess.

Please let me know what you think to these types of videos, it would be really helpful. I was sort of inspired by Pixi2woo as she does her "make up your mind Monday" although I won't be comparing products I will simply be testing whether or not that product lives up to the price it’s been given. It may also be helpful for those of who do live near cheap stores such as "Home Bargains" and "Poundworld"
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment