Monday 31 May 2010





Went shopping the other week and bought some little goodies. I've been needing a moisturizer so badly but the prices for a decent one are pretty ridiculous...but I've been wanting to try out the Clinique moisturizer for a long time so I decided to invest! It's a gel formula so it dries really quickly once rubbed into your skin. I also bought a really hot lipstick from body shop. Its a gorgeous red colour and looks really glossy and feels moisturizing. My sister has just got back from her holidays and she bought me a Estee Lauder lip gloss which is fab! I don't usually buy expensive lip glosses but I haven't stopped using this one since she got me it! It's a pinky cream colour and smells soooo yummy! I shall definitely be purchasing some more from this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment