Friday 28 May 2010

St Moriz Mist feedback!



Right guys, I finally tried out the St Moriz Mist spray and I have to say I'm very disappointed! Firstly, It turns your bathroom into a mess. I had to take a picture to show you all, as I couldn't believe how much of a mess my bathroom had gotten into. Secondly when you spray the product onto the part of your body, it kind of squirts abit of the product out first then starts to turn into a tanning sort of spray (hard to explain). It does give a good tan but it is so faffy and deffo isn't something I will be re-purchasing. I don't know whether this is because it was my first time with a tanning spray but I felt like I couldn't get to parts of my body easily, such as my shoulders and backs of my arms. I was that stressed out with it that I had to stop and do the rest of my body with the St Moriz Mousse. It was worth a try and at least I know now to stick to the mousse. Hope this helped anyone who was considering buying this tanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment