Monday 24 May 2010





Hey everyone!
A Youtuber called Emmiie01 asked me to do a tutorial on how I style my hair.I don't think the video would be very long as I only do a few things to get a messy, easy look. So I thought I would talk about it in my blog....

When I get out of the shower I use Kerastase Protecting milk to prevent it from getting damaged from the heat from hair dryers and straightners. Sometimes I use Designline Volumizing mousse but most of the time I don’t bother using it. Once my hair is dry I back comb it and just add Bedhead’s Masterpiece hair spray and shine. Then to finish it all off I spray Bedhead’s Headrush shine spray just to make it smell yummy (I don’t always use this though as the masterpiece product has a shine spray in it). Very simple and easy to do, especially now it’s getting a bit warmer. What do you guys do with to your hair if your wanting a quick and easy look?

No comments:

Post a Comment