Wednesday 27 April 2011

I love anime!!

I know this post is totally random but I just had to share my love for Japanese Anime films! I've been into the Studio Ghibli films for a good few years.

My favorite Studio Ghibli films:
1. Howls Moving Castle- This was the third anime film I ever saw and I was obsessed with the music, characters and especially howl who is gorgeous (I know he is a anime character but he has a gorgeous voice and charm about his character ;)

2. Spirited Away- An all time classic! This was the first anime film I saw and made me fall in love with Japanese animation. I believe any age category could watch these films, understand and enjoy them.


3. Nausicca, Valley of the Wind- I love this film, although it is rather complicated and has an unusual plot. The film is set in the future and refers to topics such as pollution and global warming. I don't want to give too much away but basically the world is becoming toxic and the main character tries to protect the land. It sounds boring but it has a lovely story line to it :)


I'm going to leave it as a top 3, other wise I will get carried away and go on for ever! I have nearly watched all the Studio Ghibli films and I am now looking into different directors to find new loves and favorites. I bought "5 Centimetres per second" in HMV and I am soo excited to watch it!

Are you guys into anime? If not I suggest you give it a try, you might be suprised!!

P.S -
I also think this post has inspired me to do a Disney favourite post! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment