Friday 29 April 2011

FOTD

Hellooo... So I thought I would share with you another FOTD. I sometimes prefer taking photos rather than the whole YT video simply for time and lighting issues. Anyway... I took some photos the other day of a casual makeup look I have been opting for when I am not tanned. I don't usually like looking pale, as I feel it makes me look completely pasty and somewhat ill! Some of you may ask why my bottom eyelashes aren't coated with mascara but I don't usually apply it to the bottom because it makes them look spiders legs, no lie!





Products I've used:

Face-
Bourjous healthy mix foundation (51)
Mac pro longwear concealer (NC15)
Mac skinfinish natural powder (medium)
Bedhead Blush (Shyness, I think)

Eyes- Urban Decay primer potion
Urban decay- half baked, all over lid
Mac- Woodwinked in outer edge
Mac Satin top in crease
Rimmel extreme black voume mascara flash

Lips- Sleek true colour lipstick- Barley there
Topshop gloss- Antique


I think that is everything I had on! I was going for a really casual look as I was only going to college. I've been loving smokey golden/brown eyes recently and I love ittt!

Stay tuned ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment