Wednesday 6 April 2011

Book time!

Hellooooo!

This is a bit of a random blog post today,as it isn't beauty related. I don't know why but as soon as the sun pops out I always seem to think I have all the time in the world, when in fact I don't. I have exams coming in a a few months and I should be revising for them but I feel like I need to indulge myself in a good book. I fell in love with "The time traveler's wife" by Audry Niffenegger. I read this book a few summers ago and I loved it so much! I was excited when it was released in the cinemas but was rather disappointed when they missed some of the best parts. I think I'm going to read it again when I'm having my little breaks from revision.
What books do you guys recommended?
x

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite books, Ive read it about 3 times I love it so much! I didnt want to watch the film unless it ruined it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not to fond of the film :( It misses key scenes out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such a gorgeous book, i could get teary eyed just thinking about it! the film definitely pales in comparison, even though rachel mcadams is absolutely beautiful in it. x

    ReplyDelete