Friday 22 July 2011

MUA Professional shadow palette

Heyy! Firstly, I want to apologise for my absence from blog and also Youtube. I've been busy with personal matters in my life but hopefully I will be blogging and recording a lot more now!

I went shopping today and after watching SWALKERMAKEUP'S recent Youtube haul, I had to buy the MUA shadow palette. I purchased mine in Superdrug for £4. I would definitely agree with Sara that the palette is very similar to the Urban Decay Naked palette but there are no matte colours. I'm going to start using this MUA palette and save my Naked palette for special occasions as I've used it non stop since I got it (which was in September).

I think for £4 you can't go wrong with this palette. Although I haven't tried the shadows out just yet, the pigmentation looks pretty amazing and I don't think I would be all that fussed if they are prone to creasing as it I guess it is a bargain!








Let me all know what you think of the palette and any of the other professional products they have brought out! xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! thank you so much for posting this! this pallette is so pretty! i love it! i think i'm going to get it... lol. great blog chick! you should post more often!


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too i really like it. Sometimes in palettes i find there is only a few colours i would use but i use every shade in this. Find in good for blending/applying when used with quite a fluffy brush xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours! I'll def try this palette out! xx

    ReplyDelete