Wednesday 4 May 2011

What a life saver!

If you haven't heard on my Youtube, I have had a disaster with my skin! I usually have a really good routine with my skincare but recently I have been venturing into different products to try getting better results but unfortunately my skin wasn't very happy about the idea and I got loads of spots and really dry skin. This is so odd for me because I am not usually prone to spots. I get the odd one here and there but never anything to get upset over. Anyway... I recently discovered Cetaphil in my local supermarket (Asda) and it was only £4.


I've heard a lot of good things about this products so I immediately grabbed it and headed for the nearest checkout. I've also had to return back to my Neutrogena 2 in 1 cleanser due to the disaster but all is getting better.

Bye for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment